Monday, April 14, 2008

Prom Night for the Stars.

I see strapless gowns everywhere now, its become like a uniform among celebrities and even among my own peers. Which I, am happy to say, don't mind at all! I love how the strapless sweet heart necklines flatter collar bones and jaw lines.
It seems I am not the only one to believe this. The premiere of 'Prom Night' had most of the
stars trailing down the red carpet looking hawt in their strapless gowns.



Brittany Snow looked completely like she was heading for a prom and I so so love her in this
dress! I think she looked like the ultimate prom queen with that flawless make up and jewellery. Those gorgeous chandelier earrings are currently in my 'Must Have!!' List and 
she's done well choosing golden strappy sandals with her outfit. Thumbs up for Brittany!



I really actually had no idea who was Minka Kelly before seeing this picture. So far, she seems rather sweet doesn't she? 
Although I don't really like those shoes with her dress, she looks good.
The word which comes to mind, however, is plain.



Jessica Stroup has a great body so she even managed to look sexy in this purple fusion of ugly dreams. This dress could have been a pretty one had it not been that flowery part sticking to
her dress on the left. Instead of adding character to the dress, it just ruins the whole effect. 
Tsk Tsk. Such a Pity.

No comments: