Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bring out the Best!:Met Costume Gala:

I am so glad I'm alive and well in this world. Honestly, who else will appreciate the beautiful way the stars dressed up for the Met Costume Gala other than me? *grins*

Here's who I fawned over:



Blake shows how to wear a LBD the perfect way. I love this dress on her although it somewhat reminds me of Penelope's dress at the Oscars. The black gloves add an interesting super hero touch.




Dita Von Teese dresses perfectly, I have to admit! I adore this old school glamour dress on her. Where can I find one for myself??




Naomi Watts had a nice dress, and I rather fancy the star. Very Marilyn-Super-Hero-In-One.




Emmy Rossumm is very adorable. 
And this dress just made her look even more cuter! 
I love it!




Julia Roberts can never fail you. Never. Mark my word. Doesn't she just look 
breathtakingly beautiful in this dress?
 



Diane Kruger was probably the only one to have the guts to wear a short dress. So adorably too! I like those shoes too, although not so much with the dress.




Damn, how to some women do it huh? New mama but so damn fit! Must be the 'happy' glow. Love it on J.Lo.
 



Excellent choice, Camilla Belle! Love that colour on you!




Many people adore Hilary Duff. I am not one of them. I for some reason, cannot stand her. 
But now I am forced to admit, she isn't too bad. 
I mean, with a choice like this, you can't be bad can you? :)

No comments: