Sunday, May 25, 2008

Review: Secret Weapon® Flawless Finishing Creme



Once upon a time, far far away, lived a girl with terrible frizzy hair. Her hair was frizzy 24/7;
in the morning, in the evening, at night...all the bloody time.
She tried all the products that offered the tag, 'For Frizzy Hair' and spent fortunes buying
useless expensive products that just made her hair smell like roses.
(Which is total rip off, I tell you! You even get that result using a cheap 1 buck sachet of shampoo!)

And then came the 'Secret weapon.' 

Okay, The Secret Weapon® Flawless Finishing Creme.

And mama-mia! Result was achieved!

And okay, that poor girl was me and not anymore! Ha!
I have the weapon...to make my stupid I-only-wear-Blahniks neighbour dead jealous!
Mwah-ha-ha!


It came to me from a dear friend who had a similar problem. We both have the same textured hair and I was really surprised (and dead green) when I saw her ultra smooth,
non frizzy, shiny locks last week. 

She nodded at my sympathetically and handed the bottle over to me and said, 'Try it!'

I did and god, I am loving my hair!

Flick. Swish. Flick.



Yup, That's how I have been since the past week.
 

Sale Price: $4.24
John Frieda 

This product is heaven sent. And so easy to use too!

How To Use:
Apply to dried hair. Rub a small amount of creme between palms. First, "pull" through under layers of hair, concentrating on ends where hair is the driest. Then, smooth hands lightly over surface. Use more to tame trouble spots. Reapply, as needed.

Caution: This might not agree with some hair types. It didn't agree with my mom at all.
But you should give it a try. It might just be your type.


How about you? Do you have frizzy hair that can't be managed?

1 comment:

Shelly Borrell said...

Yes, this finishing creme with my flat iron almost makes my hair look like the picture. I love my flat iron and I'm always looking for the best product combination. http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/nano-ceramic-hair-straightener-flat-iron-p-309.html