Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NYC Premiere: Sex and the City



Only a few days left for the movie to hit the big screen
and my nerves are all piling up at one point.
 I am that excited.
The movie just had its NYC premeire and here's how the world's favorite women dressed up:



Sarah Jessica Parker was dressed in a silver coloured floor-length Nina Ricci gown and 19th-century jewels from Fred Leighton and I am incredibly in love with the dress! So gorgeous!



Why do I feel like Kim Cattral has lost her mind? Or her designer?
Oh, yes, the boobs. 
Yeesh, Kim! What happened?



Cynthia Nixon looks washed out and terribly weak. The dress hangs on her neck.
Not the best choice.



Kristin Davis looks absolutely stunning in this Donna Karan number.
I think she looks awesome and so very very cute!
I adore the dress on her and she deserves a big pat on her back!
Love it, Kristin! 

No comments: