Thursday, October 22, 2009

NaNoWriMo Fever

I know, I know - Where have I been all this time? You could say I have returned from a very long vacation. So many things have happened - Twilight movie was epic fail (not that the books were great to begin with), New Moon is also coming (which I admit, I will watch with feverish excitement...Taylor is so easy on the eyes), Studs came into fashion (woohoo!), Taylor Swift turned up with an obscenely catchy song and oh yes, I am going to have a new cousin!

Now if that isn't exciting, I don't know what is! My new-shall-be-born-soon cousin and I will have a humongous age difference but lucky him, he'll have someone showering gifts all over him. I am almost green with envy.

Anyway, how has everyone been? I won't be posting anything today because I have to rush but I just wanted to remind everyone to join NaNoWriMo!

Check it out: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

Just a brief introduction: It starts on the 1st of November and ends on the 30th of November. Your goal? To write a novel of 50K words before the end of the month!
Come on, Fashionistas! Take out your pens, grab some decaf lattes and let your mind go wild!

P.S. Keep your Valentino heels close for inspiration. :) Trust me.

No comments: